- How can I view one of your rental properties?
- What are the application requirements and how long does the application process take?
- How do I submit an application?
- Do you take reservations on your rental properties?
- Do you require Renters Insurance?
- Do you allow pets?
- Do you offer short term leases?
- What are the application fees?
- Do you accept Section 8?
- Do you have any furnished properties available?
- There are a couple of your rental properties that I am interested in. Do I have to submit separate applications for each of these properties?
How can I view one of your rental properties?
- We require that all showings be agent assisted and we use Centralized Showing Service to schedule property showings. You can request a showing time to view our properties by submitting an Appointment Request Form on the listings page on this site. You may also call our office at 704-334-2626 or 888-372-7528 (toll free) during business hours for assistance. Or, you may contact a Realtor outside of our firm to schedule a time to view a property.
What are the application requirements and how long does the application process take?
- Park Avenue Properties runs credit, criminal and eviction background checks on all adult applicants / guarantors. Each adult applicant / guarantor over the age of 18 is required to submit an application to be considered for our rental properties. A $45 non-refundable application fee per adult applicant / guarantor is due at the time the application is submitted. In addition to the online application and fee, the following items are to be submitted by each adult applicant / guarantor: copy of valid drivers license / photo ID, copies of two most recent pay stubs or a copy of most recent 1099 (in the event of self-employment), an employment offer letter (in the event of relocating to the area and / or beginning new employment). It is recommended that applicants contact their current landlord (if renting) to notify that Park Avenue Properties will be inquiring about a rental reference.
- If Park Avenue Properties has obtained all requested information from all adult applicants / guarantors, the average turn-around time to complete the application process is 2 business days.
How do I submit an application?
- Applications should be submitted online through our website. Click here to apply online.
Do you take reservations on your rental properties?
- We do not take reservations on our rental properties.
Do you require Renters Insurance?
- All tenants are not required by Park Avenue Properties but are strongly encouraged to obtain Renters Insurance to protect their household goods. Their decision, yes or no, does not impact our Firm or the homeowner / landlord. So, although Renters Insurance is recommended, it is not enforced or tracked by Park Avenue Properties.
Do you allow pets?
- Many of our homes do allow pets. If there is a particular property you are interested in and would like to inquire whether or not pets are allowed, please contact us. If your pet is allowed, you will be required to pay a pet fee, which will be partially or entirely non-refundable.
Do you offer short term leases?
- Our standard lease agreement runs for 12 months. However, there are instances when one of our homeowners will accept a shorter term lease. If there is a particular property you are interested in and would like to inquire if a short term lease is available, please contact us.
What are the application fees?
- Application fees are $45 per adult applicant / guarantor. Application fees are Non-Refundable.
Do you accept Section 8?
- Some of our homes do accept Section 8. If there is a particular property you are interested in and would like to inquire whether or not it accepts Section 8, please contact us.
Do you have any furnished properties available?
- There are instances when we may have a furnished property available to rent in our inventory. Check out our listings to see everything we have available.
There are a couple of your rental properties that I am interested in. Do I have to submit separate applications for each of these properties?
- Qualified applications are valid for 30 days from date of submission within our firm. If you submit an application for one of our properties and are qualified to rent that property, your application could be used (within 30 days of submission) toward another available property in our inventory that is within the same price range as the original property you applied to rent.